let’s dance studio is strategically located right in the heart of Georgetown Heritage City. We welcome all dance, fitness and yoga teachers, students, performing arts/martial arts/fitness groups, basically, ANYONE looking for a place to teach, practice and perfect their art form. Our studio rental services are able to cater for different needs – be it for personal use, for the community or for your company event. Our studios can be rented for either rehearsals, performances, auditions, photo shoots or workshops.
Our studios are fully air-conditioned with sprung dance floor, and equipped with full length mirrors and sound system compatible for audio input jack, USB device and SD card. FREE WIFI is also available. let’s dance has two fully-equipped studios available for short-term and long-term rental at an affordable price.
Size: 600 sf
Capacity: 12 pax
Practice : RM50 / hour
Commercial : RM100 / hour
4 Hours Package: RM160
Size: 700 sf
Capacity: 20 pax
Practice : RM60 / hour
Commercial : RM120 / hour
4 Hours Package: RM200
|Practice Rate||Applicable for practices, rehearsals & related bookings only.|
|Commercial Rate||Applicable for private lessons, workshops, auditions, video shoots & etc bookings.|
|4-hours package||Applicable for practices, rehearsals & related bookings between 10:00am to 6:00pm, Monday to Friday only. Bookings should exceed 4 consecutive hours on the same day.|
- All bookings must be made at least one (1) week before the studio is needed and subject to availability and approval.
- Bookings can be made via email email@example.com, telephone +6016-411 0 606.
- A non-refundable 50% rental deposit is required at time of booking confirmation.
- Remaining balance of rental fees must be paid 1 day before the day of your rental.
- Rental time must be respected as studio usage may be back to back with another rental.
- Renters must vacate the studios promptly at the conclusion of rental period, removing all tape markings, personal belongings, etc., from the studio, or else a surcharge will be applied.
- No food or drink except for bottled water is permitted in the studios.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the premise.
- Any damage to the equipment or facilities will be charged to the renter.